Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ford Tri-Motor Ride

My dad and I (with friend Mark and daughter Rachel) recently took a ride on a Ford Tri-Motor vintage airplane (produced in 1925). We flew from R. L. Jones Riverside Airport around Tulsa and enjoyed every minute of it!

Here's a photo montage of the event:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber,
Looks like you guys had fun. Was it scary at all? How weird...R.L. Jones Airport! I also wanted to thank you for keeping us updated on Jill. The pictures are great. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Tell everyone I said hi and that I love them and will be thinking of them. Take care.

Sharon

Ber said...

It wasn't scary at all (to me at least). Top speed was 90 mph. I also thought it was funny that we flew out of R.L. Jones airport. Hope everything is well with you and your boys. Mom keeps us updated, but don't hesitate to send to me too.

L,

Amber