We all have a lot to be thankful for this year. In our family specifically, we are thankful that Jill's treatment and surgery are finished and the road to complete recovery has begun. Also, I myself am particularly thankful for God's presence in our lives and the guidance He has given us in '07. I can already see that my New Years' resolution will be to give more thanks and gratitude to Him by action - not just prayer.
Here are a few pics of Thanksgiving in Stroud. Was great to see everyone! If anyone else has pics, we'd love to see 'em.
Love,
Amber
P.S. We sure did miss Kris. Da** deer hunting... }:o(
================================================
The whole gang having turkey and all the trimmings. I didn't have one thing that wasn't delicious...

Mark and Jr.

Mema and Lainey Paige (5 1/2 mos. old)

Erin, Lainey, and Kim (Before Lainey spit up on Kim. She does that a lot!)

Big girls Mary and Peyton played follow-the-leader with little London. (Check out the spread of food!)

Lainey, Poppy (Ivan), and Momo (Barbara)
No comments:
Post a Comment