Here's a video of the Summer of '07 for the Quandel/Stanfill family. Watch Lainey's "birth" day, Peyton's first day of school, July 4th celebrations, the Lake Keystone vacation, and the Channel 6 interview pics (watch the actual video in the post below).
A few key moments to watch for... "My dreams came true, because of you", "Oh Daddy Dear you know you're still number one", and "Do the walk of life". Turn up the volume!
Songs:
"From This Moment", Shania Twain
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", Cyndi Lauper
"Walk of Life", Dire Straits
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amber,
Thanks for posting on your blog. Sometimes your e-mails end up in my spam box and i don't always catch them before I delete the entire folder. I will keep Jill, you and your family in my prayers. Wish I could be there for the walk, but I will send love with my mom, Jen and the boys. Lots of Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment